Now the site is owned and operated by mynameit.com.
- Respecting your privacy is the utmost importance to us at MyNameIt.
- Any information you submit to our website, or gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by MyNameIt Jewelry to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- MyNameIt will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
- MyNameIt places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile device.
- This is a standard practice what all online businesses adhere to. Cookies are an integral part of assisting MyNameIt to providde high quality online shopping experience for all customers.
- With cookies enabled, MyNameIt can analyse the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing MyNameIt, it means customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer or mobile device.
- Customers are able to disable cookies if they want personally away from their browser.
Shipment, Customs, Duties And Taxes
- All items purchased from MyNameIt are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- MyNameIt offers worldwide shipping. The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. MyNameIt has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond MyNameIt Jewelry’s original delivery estimates.
Disclaimer & Limitation Of Liability
- MyNameIt Jewelry strives to be as accurate as possible and exhibit the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflected
- MyNameIt does not 100% warrant that product descriptions, pictures or any other content on the site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Actual colors and the "look and feel" you see on the MyNameIt site will depend on your computer monitor and on other technical factors.
- All of MyNameIt products are only guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of the delivery.
- In no event shall MyNameIt be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
Marketing Use Of Your Personal Information
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of MyNameIt. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.
- If customers have any comments, questions, concerns or any other issues regarding as privacy and security, please do not hesitate to contact MyNameIt email@example.com